Sunday, November 20, 2016

View point

Opinions matter, but to what extent is completely under one's control.

Everybody experiences life from their view point.

You can talk what you want to talk since I have my choice on what to listen. Talk sense my ears and brains are at your service; talk crap my ears still do their job but my brains have the skill required to snap off.

Thanks to some boring lectures in my engineering college days for the listening skills mastery!

You learn from everything, its what you learn that makes the difference to your life. Feel free to have a view point but please make it sensible.

Cheers.

-SGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,now its time for your opinion. An honest one will be appreciated, others will be deleted, but you are welcome to be a critic; sarcastic or constructive is your choice!.Thank you for taking the time to write your comment.